• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquaticclarity Order - Want in to split shipping?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Your kids or mine? ;)

Matt

Here's who I have down for getting fish in the order(sorry, I don't have them listed by screen name):

Tony, Chris, Jon, Richard, and Matt

Jorge is in Florida and opted not to drive up to get his fish in teh group order :D I shipped his fish out yesterday straight to him.

Matt, I'll send over a detailed list of everything to you tonight once the kids are in bed.

Jeff

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nay updates?

Man, I'm excited.... setup two more 20H's last night for the new fish. :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
The Package has arrived, I'm sending PM's to all who were involved in the purchase.

It is your mission to meet at the referenced location a little past 1pm today.

RM

dogofwar

CCA Members
Only if Christmas smells kind of musty

Bag arrived with one bag of little ones that didn't make it but otherwise all good

Thanks jeff and everyone who participated!

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I can't be happy enough with my order... got Ngaras and Eureka Jakes and they're healthy and active, despite being in a box for 24 hours. The fish are also considerably larger than Jeff described them.

The male Ngara is a stunner. I'll post pics of both males when they've had a chance to get used to their new homes.

Thanks again Jeff. I'll hit you up again sometime down the road.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Some folks are already talking about a follow up order.

I'd like to get some replacements for the bag that didn't make it.

This will likely be a relatively small order so if we get a few folks it could only be less than $10 each for shipping...

It was too much fun hanging at bwb and shooting the shirt yesterday

Matt

Matt

aquaticclarity

CCA Members
I'm glad everyone was happy with the fish they got! Thanks again to Matt for setting everything up and for handleing everything at that end. And thank you to everyone who ordered fish.

Those of you who got fish please feel free to leave feedback at http://aquaticclarity.com/feedbackcomments/
on my web site so you can tell everyone about your experience.

Thanks,
Jeff

cmcpart0422

Members
Yeah, thanks to both Matt and Jeff for getting this going. It was cool to see some people and hang out for an hour or so.

TheWire

Members
i am definitely might considered the whole deal but I am recently sign up for saltwater money pitt ;(

might wait a little...

Matt 4 Prez!

Spine

Members
I'm in for the next one. I'm sorry I missed hanging at BWB I had a blast the last time we hung out there.