• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

125 Kitchen Build

Thai

Members
Crypts are amongst the list, I'm waiting on local supplier to get their plants in in Tuesday to see what I can out together. I'll pm you if I need then thanks Jeff!

Thai

Members
Added more java fern, will go to my supplier tommorow for a heap of plants and some bottom dwellers pic of the tank with added ferns and 3 of the 6 little jewels in here

Jeff721

Members
Do yourself a huge favor — dip your plants before adding them to the tank. That way you won't bring in any unwanted snails or algaes...hopefully. Are you planning on using root-tabs or anything like that?

Thai

Members
I'm not worried about snails, prefer them actually, loach snacks! As for algae I've not had an issues in the past and a little algae doesn't bother me if I do get it. No root tabs, just fert dosing

REG84

Members
looks really good.. I love the wave in the stand as well.. Always nice when you add a new tank in your home decor

Thai

Members
Thanks guys! This tank is a hit to everyone that comes over! My wife's mom stepdad and stepbrother came by and were glued to it

image.jpg