• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your take on the food I just ordered from yourfishstuff

P.Knight

Members
After the may meet and listening to bob say its good to have a lot of different foods to feed your cichlids I decided I would order some different food for my cichlids. I usually order from kensfish but I decided to try out yourfishstuff, what I ordered was 1 pound of HBH natural 8 veggie flake, 1/2 pound of HBH natural cichlid flake frenzy and 1 pound of HBH super soft spirulina crumble pellets. So if you have tried these foods please tell me what you think and if you have other better foods just let me know for next time I order. Thanks everyone

Wblaze

Members
i order the cichlid flake and soft krill from your fist stuff and the mbuna love it. I also just made my first batch of Repashy Solient Green last night but have not fed it yet -- btw, it stinks (as in smell)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sounds like a good mix, but it will take a while to go through 1.5 pounds of flake. Make sure to keep the leftovers fresh in a sealed container or the freezer.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
I also just made my first batch of Repashy Solient Green last night but have not fed it yet -- btw, it stinks (as in smell)

Boiling the water then adding the Repashy reduces the smell greatly compared to boiling together.

But, to the topic, my fish like the HBH crumbles. And the various Ken's as well. Come to think of it, my fish seem to eat just about anything.

Blaise