• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your expert opinions requested :)

MyLiquidBlue

Members
Hello!

I've been reading and researching and I even found a cichlid breeder in town! The breeder, http://www.thefishenvy.com/index.html, has some Julidochromis transcriptus available right now and a trio of N. Multifasciatus they are hoping will breed soon. I'm wondering if you think I could do a pair of julies and a pair or trio of multis in my 29 gallon biocube. The display dimensions are 19.5" long x 15" wide x And if so, could I add the julis now and the multis when they are ready?

OR

If that won't work, is there something the breeder has that might work better?

Thank you!

Here are pics of my current set up:

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1339282665.906116.jpg

808badboy

Members
+1

When I kept Julies they did not get along with my Multies and took em out. Either way, without looking at the breeder list yet, if you want Multies you're gonna need lots of snail shells and for Julies you need more caves in that rock work.

+1 especially in that tank,in a bigger tank you could separate territories ,all shells on one side and rocks and caves on the other side