• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

You ever know your on borrowed time?

rich_one

Members
So I have two projects in mind that demand tank space. You ever look at your fish collection, have a plan in mind, and know who is just not going to fit? But you can't bring yourself to let them go anyway? And new tank just ain't in the cards?

Sigh... this is tough! LOL...

-Rich

rich_one

Members
LOL... maybe. But not soon enough. Man, I am dreading that I may have to let my freddies go. They just don't fit in my current plan. But they look so incredible, I can't do it! DOH!

-Rich

decoy50

Members
If the bifas are already a bonded pair & a young pair(8-10in) you'll probably be ok. I had a large group of vieja growouts in a standard 90gal(4ft footprint) and the bifas really chased each other. No real damage or deaths, just some split fins but I think they'll be after each other too much to pair up in the 3ft of a divided 125.

Rich, I dont want to sound like the vulture circling but if you decide to make a move with the Freddies let me know. I am just down the road from you so you can come by and visit them whenever you want to.....

rich_one

Members
We are good to go for now. I removed them entirely and separated them. One is in with my young festae group, one is in my large show tank with my big vieja, pearsi, etc. So far so good, but will let you know if there are further developments.

Thanks, everyone!

-Rich

IMFROMDC

Members
We are good to go for now. I removed them entirely and separated them. One is in with my young festae group, one is in my large show tank with my big vieja, pearsi, etc. So far so good, but will let you know if there are further developments.

Thanks, everyone!

-Rich
Cool