• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

You Are Invited

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Set for August the 4th starting around 12 noon. There will be free food and drinks. Tons of stuff on sale. And also everyone that attends will be entered in a drawing for a free pair of Apistogramma Elizabethae. And a drawing for a 50 dollar TwoFishGuyz.com gift certificate. All are welcome and we will post directions in the forum. 45 mins from Baltimore right off of rt.83.

D

daniel4832

If I could get a ride, I would like to go.
Thanks,
Daniel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sorry, I can't make it.

I'll be in the South for about 3-4 weeks....Yea, South America baby!!!

I'll tell you guys about it when I see you in September.

Hello Everybody,

We are looking forward to having a full fish room next weekend. We have tons of cool dwarfs and some other stuff as well. And hey who doesn't like free food right? Don't forget the giveaways and just a chance for us fish people to feed our addiction. We sincerely hope to see as many of you here as possible. I will post directions later this week.

Ryan and Sam
TwoFishGuyz.com

Directions to TwoFishGuyz . From Baltimore go 83 north go over Pa/Md line. Exit at York exit Rt.30 west(Arsenal Rd) toward Gettysburg. Go about 3 or 4 miles on Rt. 30. Look for an exit on the right for Rt 74. Get off at the exit and go to the right on Rt.74 north toward Dover. Follow Rt 74 (Carlisle Rd) for about 2 or 3 miles . Our address is 2240 Carlisle Rd. Look for the Blue Detroit Lions flag out front. There is a church right across the street from my driveway. Please park in the church parking lot. Please bring lawns chairs if you can.
Thanks,

Ryan @ TwoFishGuyz.com
2240 Carlisle Rd.
York , Pa 17404
if you want to mapquest it.

717 858 2811

mscichlid

Founder
I had a great time on Saturday. Our hosts have a great setup and it was a treat to see so many varieties of Apistos. The food was great, too. I was also happy to meet quite a few fish enthusiasts from PA. Hope to see you guys soon and don't forget to send your lists!

Francine

D

daniel4832

I don't even keep any Apistos, but it was a kick to see so many different kinds, and to see how well kept they are, the "Guyz" know how to take care of their fish.
The food and company were also great, a completely enjoyable day, thanks for inviting us.
Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for bearing the heat and spending the day with us. We look forward to seeing everybody at the next meeting!

Sam and Ryan