• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YIPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
JUST GOT BACK FROM NASHVILLE WITH THE WIFE. WE ARE REALLY HAPPY CUZ WE LEFT ALL 3 KIDS IN NASHVILLE FOR A MONTH! :jumpy::jumpy:
THATS RIGHT NO KIDS TILL AUGUST. I HAVENT HAD FREE TIME LIKE THAT WITH MY WIFE FOR 16 YEARS. ILL PUT IT THIS WAY WE WERE DATING THE LAST TIME WE HAD QUALITY TIME LIKE THIS. I FORGOT WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO HAVE QUIET, TIME AND THE ABILITY TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ONLY MYSELF. :D I JUST MIGHT GET SOME FISHING IN SOMETIME OVER THE NEXT MONTH;)

Cartel

Members
Lets go fishing! And help me catch that darn oscar. I might go fishing this weekend we'll see. Im trying to go back to the wild life preserve towards bowie theres good fishing there!

Lively

Members
I couldn't stand to be away from my daughter for that long.

Joel

My brother-in-law is like that - they have two!

I'm jealous, DQ! The girls went to the beach for a week with the Aunts, but still had the boy so it wasn't a complete break - but it sure was a nice quiet week when they were gone.

longstocking

Members
lolol...

See it's threads like these that make me realize I am very smart :p

I don't want kids... and love the freedom :) I know it's selfish... but I truely love my freedom.

Don't get me wrong.. I love kids...just don't want any of my own :lol:

Last edited:

Lively

Members
LOL Sarah - I don't regret having kids, most of the time. But, I do miss having the freedom (amd extra money!) of a kidless life.