• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB wingless fruit flies

verbal

CCA Members
Does anyone have a culture of wingless fruit flies? I want to buy or am willing to trade a portion of red wiggler worms.

chris_todd

Members
I don't have any, but I know you can get some at carnivorousplantnursery.com in Derwood, MD. he can either ship or you can stop by with an appointment. Nice guy, Michael Szesze. He hosted one of our GWAPA meetings a few years ago. Amy and I are probably going to stop by his place some time next week; he has Cephalotus follicularis in stock! Woo-hoo! And yes, I know I am a geek.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

dogofwar

CCA Members
You're in good company, Chris (from the guy whose wife rolled her eyes when I came downstairs in my Catfish Convention T-shirt...to log onto the fish forum...before finishing water changes)!

Matt

I don't have any, but I know you can get some at carnivorousplantnursery.com in Derwood, MD. he can either ship or you can stop by with an appointment. Nice guy, Michael Szesze. He hosted one of our GWAPA meetings a few years ago. Amy and I are probably going to stop by his place some time next week; he has Cephalotus follicularis in stock! Woo-hoo! And yes, I know I am a geek.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chriscoli

Administrator
Yes, Matt, you're a fish geek, but Chris is a fish AND carnivorous plant AND orchid geek.

(Chris, now I'm going to have to go look that up....their website makes me REALLY wish I had more sun in my yard.)