• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: WC Moba trio

I am looking for preferably 1M 2F WC Cyphotilapia Gibberosa from the approx. collection point being M'toto or otherwise called Mobas.

I already have 9 F1s. I would like to sell all my Males when they get old enough to vent and have a WC male or two.

I have a couple of places that I could order from. But I was just looking to see if their were any other sources people knew of. Or if anyone was selling any locally. I wish I was ready to buy when Artee sold his.

Thanks everyone.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sometimes you can find really good deals there. There is usually a wide variety of different strains and locations. Most sellers are breeders or importers, but sometimes its just local people selling extra fish for reasonable prices. You can also compare prices and see how much certain things are going for. Good luck!

Thanks everyone for your help. I am working with Julie to get the fish I want. I think it is so great that being a part of this club creates such great networking opportunities. Its gonna be nice not having to get the fish mailed, I can just see Julie at the meetings.

fischfan13

Banned
A few months back I visited Julie for the very first time.
I will tell you this, if you want GREAT looking Moba then go to Julie!
No bout adout it!:p