• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB - Red Zebra's & Cobalt Blue

japaka

Members
I am looking for five or six 2-3" Red Zebras and a couple of Cobalt Blue Zebra's in the 3-4 inch range. If anyone has them for sale in the Glen Burnie, MD area (+30 min radius) let me know.

Thanks,
Jason

japaka

Members
Still looking

I am still looking for Red and Cobalt Zebras and I am also interested in Cynotilapia afra (Cobue). Let me know if you have o fthese fish fo rsale.

Thanks,
Jason

japaka

Members
Hey Scott,
The fish are doing well. They look real good in there with all that rock. Just looking for a few more fish to finish up the stock list and it'll be done.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
HAVE YOU CALLED HOUSE OF TROPICS OR AQUARIUM DEPOT? 30 MIN RADIUS LIMITS YOU THOUGH. TRY ONLINE AS WELL.

vinman

Members
Dont mix any morph of cobalt and red zebra (esthera) together. They will interbreed. I have both . true cobalts in white, blue, and OB in white or blue. I also have pure and AS red zebras. I'm not selling any pure F2 right now. I do have AS in Hypo OB and Cherry Red. I have adults and I do ship

718 792 2593 10 am to 11 pm EST

japaka

Members
Thanks. I live about 3 mins from H.O.T. and stop in there quite a bit. They have some red zebras (actually bought a few) but they don't have either of the others.

I stopped up the aquarium depot this weekend and have to say I was disappointed. That place used to be very nice but it seems to have gone down hill quite a bit since it was the aquarium center. They did have some cobalts but they were too small. They wouldn't last very long in my tank.

I'll probably have to break down and drive to some of the breeders I have seen posts from that live in PA. I'd much rather buy from a private breeder then a pet store as well.

Thanks for the recommendations.