• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Larger sa/ca cichlids

creepyoldguy

Members
I'm looking to purchase a few larger (6"+) cichlids to fill up space in my 240. Willing to travel and pay cash, or I have a DIRT CHEAP 180 that for some reason has gotten little interest!

Let me know what you have. Would like to stay away from jags, dovii,midas,red devil, midevils or any other exceptionally aggressive fish.

Hope to hear from someone!

-Zack

creepyoldguy

Members
^^^Think I might pass on this one. I guess I should say I have a GT, oscar and texas. Def interested in another oscar. Looking mainly for some oddballs. If anyone has any male rays I would be all over that as well.

BIG_Z

Members
Come on, come to the dark side. You know you want to abandon all hope and move to salt and Discus..

toddnbecka

Members
I have a fair-sized green severum growing out, currently about 5-6", can check with a ruler if you want an exact size. Also have too many cutteri (proven pairs and singles) and loads of Australoheros oblongum juvies on hand. Both are mellow species, males max out close to 6".

toddnbecka

Members
Pics of the green severum, 7" clown loach, and smaller green severum:
008.jpg

005.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg