• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB CO2 Reg w/Solenoid

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I know it's sort of a random request on a cichlid forum, but folks go through phases... saltwater, planted, monsters....

So yeah, anyone have a regulator with plug-in solenoid for a CO2 tank available for sale? I have one, but the fine adjustment knob seems to be shot and the last tank I picked up ran out in the span of a week... must be a leak somewhere.

Can trade fish or cash.

Thanks!

maddog10

Members
I have a whole CO2 setup I would love to part with (with tank). Solenoid with 3-outlet header, all with bubble counters. $150 for everything, do not want to part it out.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Nah, appreciate the offer Mike, but I already have the other parts... lines diffusers, counter, tank.

ddavila06

Members
Mike, if you sell just the splitter then im interested.

Tony!! you weren't kidding when you said you were tempted to take the tops off!!! lol co2 are hard but easy to keep. have fun

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Ah'm your huckleberry...

I have a whole CO2 setup I would love to part with (with tank). Solenoid with 3-outlet header, all with bubble counters. $150 for everything, do not want to part it out.

...possibly. How big is the tank, and by whom is the solenoid made? Naturally I assume that if I assembled this myself it would require a princely sum indeed, neh?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Sounds to me like all you may need is a new needle valve and some plumbers tape. I would consider going that route before spending a chunk on a whole new rig.