• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb Blue Rams

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paul S @ Oct 4 2008, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'm looking for a pair of Blue Rams. I would like to try to breed them. Thanks.
Paul[/b]

Paul,

I don't know what you are doing tomorrow but I know of at least one breeder who will have some Blue Rams at the ACLC Swap Meet in Lancaster and they are beautiful. Wait, Bev is a member here...I beat her to it..Hard to believe...

Paul S

Thanks Kurt. The swap meet sounds great but I'm hoping I can find some in the local area and not drive that far.

maddog10

Members
Lancaster, is probably about 1 1/2 hours from you Paul. Easy to get to!
Might find something else that catches your eye as well.

Could be plants up there, I'm just say'n! :angel2:

kaj41354

Members
Actually there will be lots of plants there one vendor will have

Cabomba – green
Limnophila Hippuroides
Ludwigia Inclinata
Hygro Balsamica
Apongeton
Water Sprite
Java Moss
Monosolenium
Baby tears
Chain Sword
Hair Grass
Pogostemon Stellata

And I know of at least one more that is supposed to have a bigger selection.

You tempted yet???????????

lonlangione

Members
Bev & Dale Newcomer have at least 500+ tank raised German Blue Rams. I believe they are going to be at the meeting this Saturday. If not contact them and I will pick the fish up and bring them down to you. Their e-mail is cbic1@comcast.net

Lonny

Paul S

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (lonlangione @ Oct 9 2008, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bev & Dale Newcomer have at least 500+ tank raised German Blue Rams. I believe they are going to be at the meeting this Saturday. If not contact them and I will pick the fish up and bring them down to you. Their e-mail is cbic1@comcast.net

Lonny[/b]

Bummer! I just bought a pair at Exotic Aquatics last night! But thanks Lonny, I will keep for future reference.

Update: LOL. I just found out that Exotic Aquatics get their Rams from them!