• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB Angelfish pairs

ricoishere

Members

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Please, everyone stop replying to this guy. As Bill posted on another one of his spam threads, we are not the only forum blessed with his presence. This guy does this all over the place.

He is not going to actually buy or sell anything. He is a bored child who is spamming the forum. He should be banned.

fishman232 - I am told that you are a teenager and that you are posting about selling angels that do not even belong to you. They belong to your uncle/father/somebody else.

Furthermore, get it through your head that no one is going to drive to the midwest to sell or buy your fish. I am sure that if they did, you'd probably flake anyway.

Go away and have a good life.

Leffler817

CCA Members
:sign0073: Here is a very appropriate smilie that never gets any love. :sign0073:
And its 2 4 Tuesday so there is 2 of them! :D

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I already did. Someone brought up a month old thread that was already dead and gone.

You notice he did not reply.
I actually did not ban him I put it so he has to go through me to get anything on here.