• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB 6' or 8" tank

tremper

Members
Hey guys. Looking for a larger tank, 6' or 8' ideally. Looking for as close to complete as possible. Tank stand and lights would be preferred. Let me know if you have anything you're looking to move.....

Thanks-

Joe TREMPER

tremper

Members
Thanks Charlie. I saw that, looking for closer to 200 gallons.

Price? As cheap as possible of course.....

I travel every week and keeping pace with the craigslist lurkers is impossible for me. Hoping I can find someone in a club or such looking to forego the cl hassle.

thanks all.

Travis

Members
Tropical fish world is having a sale on aqueon tanks. Might want to give them a call and get a quote on a 180 or 210. Ends the 29th.

Charlutz

Members
Thanks Charlie. I saw that, looking for closer to 200 gallons.

Gotcha. You may want to think about it though. I've had my 7 footer for 12 years or so and love it. Just got a 125g in the fall though, and in some respects, it's a better tank. Or at least I appreciate it for not being so big. Easier to filter, and easier to put other tanks below because the filters are smaller. I can keep all but the largest of fish in the 125g and it's easier to get fish out of there when I need to. Unless you want something that needs more than an 18" depth, you may want to give a 125g a shot. If you want a showpiece, then yes, the bigger the better. For utility in a fishroom, a 125g is a great tank.

tremper

Members
Its a show tank Charlie. No room for a fishroom in my life, too much traveling for work.

What I will consider after I get a 200g+ is trading my 150g tall for a 125....