• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wtb 40g Breeder Stand

F8LBITE

Members
Looking for an iron stand that holds (2) 40G breeder tanks. Or does anyone know where I can get one.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I make my own out of cinder blocks and 2x4s.

10 blocks and two 10' footers should do it. Total cost: under $20...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F8LBITEva @ May 13 2008, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looking for an iron stand that holds (2) 40G breeder tanks. Or does anyone know where I can get one.[/b]

D

daniel4832

I have two wooden stands, made to hold two 40 breeders, 36" X 18". I also have another stand, the same type as the 40 breeder stands, that I have 65 gallon complete set-up on, which has the same foot print, 36" X 18", in which an 40 breeder can be placed on the bottom, for sale.
Thanks,
Daniel

Daniel

If F8tlbite isnt interested, I would be interested in the two wooden stands. They would help in setting up the new fish room at the new house.

Thanks
Rob

F8LBITE

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daniel4832 @ May 14 2008, 10:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have two wooden stands, made to hold two 40 breeders, 36" X 18". I also have another stand, the same type as the 40 breeder stands, that I have 65 gallon complete set-up on, which has the same foot print, 36" X 18", in which an 40 breeder can be placed on the bottom, for sale.
Thanks,
Daniel[/b]

sent you a PM Thanks :D

D

daniel4832

The two stands are $80 each. Each stand can hold two 38" X 18" tanks.
The third stand is part of the complete 65 gallon set-up, thats is described further down in the ads.
First come, first served! :rolleyes:
Thanks,
Daniel