• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Wish List

S

suehypno

Hey folks,
I'm planning on attending the upcoming CCA meeting on Saturday, so I thought I'd post my current wish list just in case anybody here can help me. I'd prefer to buy them directly rather than hope for the best in the auction because I've been beat out before on some of these and would really like to take some home this time.

I'm looking for any number of:

Neolamprologus multifasciatus

"goby cichilds" or eretmoduc cyanostictus

other shelldwellers (neolamprologus brevis or lamprologus
ocellatus)

cyprichromis leptosoma (the female of my adult pair died so I'm left with a very frustrated male and no way of making more)

Let me know if you can help out.
Thanks,
Sue

L

Larry-T

I have a wish list for old world cichlids too.

#1 -- Teleogramma brichardi

#2 -- Nannochromis nudiceps

#3 -- Nannochromis dimidiatus

I would like pairs or groups (6 or more)

<<** Larry **>>

longstocking

Members
I like this idea a lot.... putting wish lists up is great so people will know that there will be interest :)

So I'll take part :D

Cyps (anything non jumbo 6 or more)

Simochromis ;) (ok im dreaming only 1 guy in the US has them lol )

Chalinochromis brichardi (pairs or 6)

Pseudosimochromis curvifrons (I'm really dreaming on this one lol... but heck I'll put it out there so if anyone
knows of anyone in the US with them let me know ;) )

and Sue.... if you can't find any and you have time to wait I have a wild goby pair that are very prolific.... just might be a while till the fry are ready.

S

suehypno

I'm still looking for a nice bunch of Cyprichromis leptosoma "Utinta" if possible, but I'd be okay with Cyprichromis leptosoma Mpimbwe "Black Bee", or Cyprichromis leptosoma "tricolor".

I'm willing to drive some distance, if necessary, if you have any recommendations. I just balk at the shipping prices I'm finding online, but if that's my only choice I'd appreciate recommendations for sellers online as well.

Thanks,
Sue

Try Chip at Bluechipaquatics.com. I get most of my fish from him and his prices are pretty good. Shipping is expensive but when you compare the local prices versus his you still come out ahead IMO.

Local stores charge 35 bucks for a 1 inch red Rainbow tropheus. Chip sells wild ones for less than that. Just an example. Hope that helps.