• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where to buy German Blue Rams?

mchambers

Former CCA member
I'm thinking about getting a pair of German blue rams,but don't recall seeing them in any LFS. Does anyone know where one could get them? (I'm not in any big hurry, because I just recently added a bigger tank, into which they would go, but want to have it well established before I try GBRs.)

Also, if you have any advice on the care of GBRs, I'd be interested.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Exotic Aquatics almost always has them, and House of Tropicals usually has them. Frank Cowherd also breeds them, Bev (theamazonbasement) and Julie (frybabies); both club sponsors, also usually have them.

ingg

Members
I can honestly say Frank has some of the best looking Rams I've ever had the pleasure of owning. If I didn't do so terribly with them (never have figured out why, apistos do fine in ym setups) I'd buy more in a heartbeat; but after a while, I feel bad even buying them as I sort of feel like I'm dooming them!

Jumbie

Members
Tropical Lagoon, I think most of the LFS in the area have them. I know House of Tropical has a tank of them.