• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WHATS THE AVG AGE OF CCA MEMBERS?

HOW OLD ARE YOU?

• PREHISTORIC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANTIQUITY WAITER OR WAITRESS @ THE LAST SUPPER

• 70-75 YEARS OLD

• 69-60 YEARS OLD

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 59- 50 YEARS OLD

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • 49-40 YEARS OLD

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • 39-30 YEARS OLD

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • 29-20 YEARS OLD

Votes: 14 25.5%
  • "THE KNOW EVERTHINGS" 19-13 YEAR OLDS

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 12-UNDER "WIGGLERS"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
OK, I couldn't participate in your poll because "older then dirt" wasn't there. The big question is: Will you still love:wub: me when (this December) I'm 64?"

I did notice some folks like to put the Month and day in their profile but no year. I suspect they are under:eek: age and think we will let them sneak:unsure: a beer at the BBQ. Let's weed them suckers out Richard:angry3:. I guess we will have to check IDs.

George

George

We'll be older... too...

All time, favorite album, period.
Ya sure, but the lack of an answer speaks volumes. I know, just ignore our senior citizens.:rolleyes: We'll get by with a little help from our friends.

George

Lively

Members
Ya sure, but the lack of an answer speaks volumes. I know, just ignore our senior citizens.:rolleyes: We'll get by with a little help from our friends.

George

Do you need anybody?

For the benifit of Mr. George, there will be a show tonight on trampoline... The CCA's will soon be there, what a scene!

We'll love ya - I'll even come over and do a water change or two when you get too decrepit to do it yourself... lol

maddog10

Members
Wow George 64! I figured you were much older than that! ;)

I read the book How To Make Friends And Influence People, but I am dyslexic and I think I am doing something wrong. :angel2:

George

Wow George 64! I figured you were much older than that! ;)

I read the book How To Make Friends And Influence People, but I am dyslexic and I think I am doing something wrong. :angel2:
YOU can actually read? Now there's a shocker.:lol::lol:

Actually I'm not buyin' it. You got those "books on tape", didn't you?

George

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Seriously, laughed out loud. Too funny.

:eek::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Leave it to George on making us laugh. :lol: I think he's happy right about now because he knows he'll be in good ole South America very soon.

That's his disconnect or getaway from us and the World. Have fun Obi Wan Kenobi, there you can practice your Jedi skills in the Tropics.:)

Richard

George

i turn 31 in a few months, my kids are members too and their ages are 12, 6, 5
And Maddog and I both thought you were 24. I read the book for both of us Mike.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

George