• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

what would u put in this tank?

BevN

Members
I have to agree on the angles...way to small of a tank for them. There are so many very nice small fish that you could have a very nice planted nano type set up. Shrimp for the bottom would make a very interesting set up.

If you decide to go salt (and I don't recommend a first time salt water tank that small) I'd keep it really simple with corals and small inverts. The only salt water tank I still would like to have is for dwarf seahorses. They are protected but you can find breeders that have them on occasion. They are small enough to thrive on BBS instead of the adult ones.

A pair of apistos would work but only one pair due to the lack of bottom space you have. A pair of blue rams would work also with some top level fish like Veit. white clouds. I wouldn't recommend shrimp with the rams or apistos...not a pretty site.