• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What R U putting in the auction?

EDIT: I did not see Pat Kelly's thread about this very same thing. I will post this there.

I am just starting this thread to get a feel for what fish might end up in my fish tanks after this weekends meeting.

I will be bringing:

1 bag 4 Pseudotropheus socolofi 1"-1.25"(Powder Blues)
1 piece driftwood. approx 14x15x24 (needs slate attached). Was soaked for 4 weeks and used in tank for another 4 weeks but still makes water just a little brown and I do not like that. Still a little buoyant.

Hopefully if they are big enough at least 2 bags 4ea Aulonocara Maleri Gold (Golden Peacocks) if they are big enough. Also only about 1"-1.25". The fathers are in the pic below.:cool:

I will have more of these fish available if anybody sees something they want later. I should also have Julidichromis Marlieri for the next auction too. Lots of baby making at my house, lol. :jumping0045:

31209002b.jpg

Last edited:

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
EDIT: I did not see Pat Kelly's thread about this very same thing. I will post this there.

I am just starting this thread to get a feel for what fish might end up in my fish tanks after this weekends meeting.

I will be bringing:

1 bag 4 Pseudotropheus socolofi 1"-1.25"(Powder Blues)
1 piece driftwood. approx 14x15x24 (needs slate attached). Was soaked for 4 weeks and used in tank for another 4 weeks but still makes water just a little brown and I do not like that. Still a little buoyant.

Hopefully if they are big enough at least 2 bags 4ea Aulonocara Maleri Gold (Golden Peacocks) if they are big enough. Also only about 1"-1.25". The fathers are in the pic below.:cool:

I will have more of these fish available if anybody sees something they want later. I should also have Julidichromis Marlieri for the next auction too. Lots of baby making at my house, lol. :jumping0045:
WOW NICE FISH PAT! ill grab some at the may meeting. cartel is gonna bring some baby red jewels for me. after reading your post on another topic i thought about it and he offered to take them for me so its a go . good luck on your sale cuz they are really pretty.:)