• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Do you think about this?

YSS

Members
Everyone like the 30" deep tank? I wouldn't mind 24", but 30" seems like it's too deep...

fischfan13

Banned
This entire setup on Glasscages.com is roughly $1900.
$900 is "fair", but the person says negotiable, and you will definitely find problems with it when you go there...for instance in the first picture the doors are crooked on the cabinet.
If you like it and think that there are no major defects or flaws I would offer about $650.
That's just me.

Jumbie

Members
I think that $900 is fair for starfire glass tank with those demotions, stand, and canopy. I also agree with Bill if person says negotiable, and you find problems with it when you go there...for instance in the first picture the doors are crooked on the cabinet bring the price down another $200-300. Never hurts to try.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I wouldn't pay $900 for it.... $650 maybe, but not $900.

But then again, I'm more of a function over form guy.

Steve

Members
What I think

Fair price, given the depth (well, width) of the tank and the fancy stand and top. I looked at this for awhile and decided that I didn't want the huge top, so I wasn't going to pay for it.
I suppose the real question is, if you're looking at a tank of that size, is it because your fish need a bigger tank . . . and, if so, do you actually need an even bigger tank?

Steve

(Ok, so now that I've posted, will that encouraging suggestion to post something go away?)