• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

What Catfish Do You Keep?

longstocking

Members
These are my 2 types of cats...

0ae93205.jpg

DSCN2479.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I only have a few Albino corys.
Both regular and the long fin variaty.
PKcat002120305Copy2.jpg

I know I have posted this before. But I like it. :D

C

Chuck & Veronica

Wow! Those are great pics, and beautiful fish!
smiley-thumbsup.gif

Chuck

mscichlid

Founder
Anybody get anything new? I got these really small otocinclus types from Scales. I'll try to get a picture and the name later. They are making good work with the algae!

longstocking

Members
Well...

I picked up som P. typus from scales a while back. Don't ask for a picture... they are so shy it's not even funny! Still have them but no breeding yet.

That male albino BN I posted above has spawned... so I have about 50 or so fry. I picked up 2 female BN's at the catfish convention for him :)

Theresa_M

Members
Well I've had some changes since my last post...I still have the female BN and clown plec. And I now have a gorgeous black sailfin as well.

longstocking

Members
Got some more cats last weekend at Julies....

Long fin calico BN's .... these guys are pretty cool looking :) I'll try and get some pics soon.

maddog10

Members
Here is a list of the catfish that I "take care of"

Scobinacistrus aureatus L014 (Beautiful fish)
Phyllonemus typus (WC)
Synodontis sp. Polli "Long Nose" (WC)
Synodontis petricola
Synodontis multipunctatus (WC) and (TR)
Synodontis eupterus

Franny

If those bristlenose give you a good extra breeding male let me know, as I still have that female from the pair that bred in my tank. I think the Apisto sp. Rotpunkt also bred the last few days s I may have some of them soon.

Rob

marge618

CCA member
:rolleyes: I have one large plec (10 inches?) 4 bristlenose, 6 salt and pepper cats, 5 emerald green catfish (Brocus splendins purchased at May CCA auction), and 2 small unidentified (?) plecs. I also have 6 zipper loaches, 3 killie loaches, a weather loach and a loach that I can't identify at the moment. :D

mscichlid

Founder
Franny

If those bristlenose give you a good extra breeding male let me know, as I still have that female from the pair that bred in my tank. I think the Apisto sp. Rotpunkt also bred the last few days s I may have some of them soon.

Rob[/b]

Friggin' female croaked!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I have 11 beautiful Petricola's and one other spotted whatever his name is, oh, it's a SynoOcelifer Catfish.

:angel2:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I picked up some plecos from Sarah at the last meeting. Little guys that she bread. Man do they do a job on the algea in my fry tanks. Pleco about 1 inch long cleans a 20gallon tank in a day or two.

Got to get more for the juvy tanks. That will help me out.