• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Wildeman

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome to one of our newest members Wildeman.

Glad to have you in the club Scott.

The Harford County group is growing..... Oh yeah... thats right.

marge618

CCA member
Hi Scott. Glad you've joined the CCA. This is a fun group of people. They are always willing to share info about fish they keep. Many of them breed fish too. There is a wealth of fishkeeping knowledge in this club. People of all levels of experience with fish. African, SA, CA and others too. Some of us concentrate on one location. Others have tanks from all over. Lots of cichlids and catfish, some livebeares as well.

One of the strengths of this club is fish-photography. The forum always has pictures of new cichlid spawns. Some of the pictures are so good the fish look like they are swimming on your computer monitor!

I noticed that you got cories at the last auction. What are you housing with them?
Later,
Marge

animicrazy

Members
welcome

here - in the safety of my own $%&(**()(*(&*%# brain - I thought (can I even think) that i would not have to compete for any status even remotely akin to "Wild..."

Glad to have you aboard,

Paul: AKA (in certain circles) "The Mad Scientist"

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ Feb 17 2008, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome

here - in the safety of my own $%&(**()(*(&*%# brain - I thought (can I even think) that i would not have to compete for any status even remotely akin to "Wild..."

Glad to have you aboard,

Paul: AKA (in certain circles) "The Mad Scientist"[/b]
Hey Mad Scientist...don't you have better things to do then to pal around on the forum? You need to be creating something GREAT...RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can't you come up with a car that can go underwater and not need to have to use oxygen masks to breath. You're the man dude!!! Anyways, just messing with you MAN! You're still the MAD SCIENTIST IN MY BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

animicrazy

Members
1) currently brewing

2) Wildman: Leave Harford County while you can.

3) What is your M.O. ????

Paul.

P.S. Welcome again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!