• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome to the club

LOL! Like I was the only one thinking it...

Not so much I don't have anything to do - just that being an at home mom's biggest drawback is lack of adult conversation... I make up for that in spades on the boards... :)

Its all good... Its my slow time about now and Im losing my mind also. I have to take my trailer to the school at 2;30 so the girls can make a homecoming float woohoo!!!

Lively

Members
Our homecoming was last weekend - bonfire, game and the parade was canceled due to rain... I think they are going to happen this weekend - but they did the dance anyway - kinda odd considering :)

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
LOL! Like I was the only one thinking it...

Not so much I don't have anything to do - just that being an at home mom's biggest drawback is lack of adult conversation... I make up for that in spades on the boards... :)

OK, so when do we start with the adult conversation?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Curmudgeon

longstocking

Members
You need to go to the Holiday Party then .... :lol:

Cougar talk ;)

Welcome again Chris :)

We'll have you over soon... just bad timing last weekend ;)

marge618

CCA member
Hi Reel,:sign0201:
You chose a great time of year to join. First the show. Then, this Sat the Nov CCA meeting. Ahhh...then the holiday PARTY!:jumping0045:
Welcome to CCA club and forum!