• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Paul S

Paul S

Thanks for the nice welcome!

My name is Paul Sandler and I live in southern Howard County. I've always enjoyed aquatics and had several tanks when I was growing up. After many years, I got reaquainted with fish keeping when my daughter brought home two goldfish from a school carnival. From there, it developed into what is now my hobby (or as my wife sometimes calls it - my obsession). I particularly enjoy planted tanks and I have several tanks ranging in size from 5 to 90 gallons. As far as cichlids go, I have several large Angels in my 90 gallon and I also have some Rams in my other smaller tanks. In addition to cichlids, I also have swords, platies, mollies, cories, loaches, ottos, tetras and more...

Some of my other interests include DIY home improvements, camping and outdoors, amatuer astronomy and most importantly, spending time with my wife and our two kids ages 5 and 12.

I'm very excited about becoming a new member of CCA and I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

Thanks,
Paul Sandler

Sonny Disposition

Hi Paul. Come on by Saturday. The presentations are great, so are the members. And you don't want to miss the chicken wings.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Paul S @ Sep 11 2008, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thanks for the nice welcome!

My name is Paul Sandler and I live in southern Howard County. I've always enjoyed aquatics and had several tanks when I was growing up. After many years, I got reaquainted with fish keeping when my daughter brought home two goldfish from a school carnival. From there, it developed into what is now my hobby (or as my wife sometimes calls it - my obsession). I particularly enjoy planted tanks and I have several tanks ranging in size from 5 to 90 gallons. As far as cichlids go, I have several large Angels in my 90 gallon and I also have some Rams in my other smaller tanks. In addition to cichlids, I also have swords, platies, mollies, cories, loaches, ottos, tetras and more...

Some of my other interests include DIY home improvements, camping and outdoors, amatuer astronomy and most importantly, spending time with my wife and our two kids ages 5 and 12.

I'm very excited about becoming a new member of CCA and I look forward to meeting everyone on Saturday.

Thanks,
Paul Sandler[/b]

kaj41354

Members
Hello and Welcome Paul! Repeat after me "My name is Paul and I am a Fishaholic.." It really is a good program and nobody ever wants to complete all 12 steps! See you Saturday!