• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Lonlangione

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the whole entire WORLD!!!

</span>

<span style="color:#ff0000">SubMariner

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mscichlid @ Oct 13 2008, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Wooo Hooo! Welcome aboard and congratulations! Tell us about you and your fish![/b]

:wacko: Oh no - Francine - you know not what you are asking for! Just kidding bud---Always fun having Lonny around!

lonlangione

Members
Thanks for the welcome, I posted on the ACLC website that the CCA is a great bunch of people. It is a haul for us to get the, but it is well worth the trip. My son Andy is as also a new member. Together we have two fishrooms with 180+ tanks. Not all of the tanks are full, only about 100 of them right now. We are keeping Central American, South American, West African and Tanganyikan cichlids. Most fish are young, but starting to breed. One exciting spawn recently is Parachromis motoguense "red tiger". The fish are almost a year old and surprised us with a spawn. We only have about 20 wigglers, but it's 20 more motas than we had a few days ago!!! Now if I could only get the adoketa to do the same thing......See you all in November. I wonder what Ken Daivs will be bringing along.......

Lonny and Andy