• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Lansirill

lansirill

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 5 2008, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome to the forum Lansirill[/b]

I'm going to be all kinds of cool and reply to my own welcome thread. I've been keeping fish for about a year now (excluding the poor fish that I suppose I pretty much abused back when I was 12,) pretty much community tank standards plus some shrimp. I'm going to be putting together a simple SA tank soon, looking at a sev, Satanoperca, and blue acara (yeah, I've never quite figured out the proper way to capitalize things... is it a poodle or a Poodle?) along with a few cats and some barbs. Not SA but similar water and my wife has been wanting some green tigers since she first saw them, so they seem like a winner to me. I've been puttering around on Aquaria Central for awhile now and that's where I've been getting a fair amount of my information so far, along with Planet Catfish and Loaches.com.

Other than fish, I'm 29, live near the Silver Spring metro, and work as a statistician at ye olde Census Bureau. I have a bird, and a cat that thinks the bird is hers. Tend to spend a lot of free time playing games (video or board) with ze wife or friends if I manage to wrangle them up for a few hours.

marge618

CCA member
Hello! Welcome Lansirill :happy0144:

Glad you have joined CCA.

See you at a meeting SOON.

Later,
Marge