• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcome Bev

BevN

Members
Thank you all for the warm welcome. We had a great time on Saturday. You all sure know how to have a great time! I'm already looking forward to next month's meeting. I even went home with some great fish from the auction and some beautifulllllll discus from Hans. They have made themselves at home and have been doing the shimmy dance already!

In addition to the pair I just got from Hans I have a pair of blue diamonds that have started spawning and I have 5 blue snakeskins that are thinking about pairing up. These are all from Hans.

We have several types of angelfish including F1 peruvians. I unfortunately lost the male so I'm working on getting some of my first generation to pair up and am pairing mom up with a domestic male. Wish me luck.

We also have about 10 different kinds of apistos, about 5 differnt kinds of fancy plecos, rams....lots of rams, nannastomus espei, viet. white clouds, one lone altum angel, uaru fernandezyepzi, and our most recent addition of 6 I. Adoketa. The later are just starting to show signs of pairing up. I cannot believe how fast those things grow!

We have started adding a few cory cats to the mix and so far we have those cute little pygmys, habrosus, sterbi, orange lazer, green lazer and schultzi blacks. No breeding yet but some are still pretty young.

And lastly are a few types of shrimp...cherry reds, blue pearls and yellows...and some of the best snail eating red claw shrimp.

Yep...we are nuts...so that means we should fit right in with Pat and Kurt dontcha think??

Thanks again and I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all.

Bev