• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Welcomd Msjinkzd

mscichlid

Founder
Hey girl! Welcome to the club! Tell everyone about your fish and setup. Especially about those fish you have bred tons of. :cool:

marge618

CCA member
Hello! Welcome to CCA!
You joined just in time to join us for the holiday party.
I understand you have fish 'that you bred tons of'. Tell us about them.
Marge

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (neoprodigy @ Nov 11 2008, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
welcome to CCA rachel.. :)[/b]

Hey Rachel! I love your hair ;) Welcome to the Best Cichlid Club in the Whole Entire World.::))

It was great to see you at our November meeting and your girls are adorable. Even though they ate all the cookies (little cookie monsters), I still think they are cute.

Take Care,

Richard

msjinkzd

invert junkie
Thanks for the welcome! I am relatively new to cichlids. I have a 75g planted tank with discus and a 120g tank with an Oscar and some endlicheri polypterus. I actually specialize more in low light planted set-ups and breed freshwater invertebrates. I have 16 planted tanks going, 15 of which are either micro fish or invertebrates. I hope to add a few more 75g's to my repetoire in the spring and try out some more species of cichlids as well as do an African biotope tank for polypterus.

And yea, the kids are cookie monsters :D

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (livingwatersaquarium @ Nov 19 2008, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Welcome, maybe you can be a future speaker on low lighted planted setup.

Gerard[/b]

Low light planted tanks! Low maintenance plants, happy fish and invertebrates. Great topic.