• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Weekly Update for 10/29/2017

Jay

CCA Members
Weekly Web Site Update

As of 10/29/2017:

See Web Site at https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/

Prices are on site.

Shipping by UPS (One Day only)

Local Pickup in York, PA by Appointment

Males and specials from this week's count only in this list.

Additional fish are on the website.

Discount Club members need to log onto the website to get the proper rates.

Aulonocara Peacocks:

Aulonocara sp. Rubescens (Ruby Red): Three 3” Males, One 2.5” Male

Aulonocara stuartgranti “Hasbaesnchi” (Red Shoulders): Three 3.5” Males, Two 3” Males, Two 2.5” Males, One Group of One 2.5” Male + Four 2.5” Females (All up to 50% Off)

Aulonocara sp. “German Red”: Four 3” Males, One 2.5” Male

Aulonocara maylandi Sulfurhead: Three 2.5” Males

Aulonocara jacobfreibergi Blue: Three 3” Males, Two 2.5” Males

Aulonocara baenschi Nhkomo Reef (Benga) One 3.5” Male, Six 3” Males, Three 2.5” Males

Mbuna:

Cynotilipia zebroides “Cobue”: Three 2.5” Males, One 2.5” Trio (up to 25% off), One Group of One 2.5” Male plus Six 2” Females (up to 25% Off)

Labidochromis sp. Mbamba (Yellow Top Mbumba): Three 2.5” Males

Other News:

CAS has added a new fifth box size. This box is 18” x 12” x 8”. It is designed for three 4”+ Males to be shipped by UPS Next Day Air or UPS Next Day Air Saver. Since my stock of these size boxes is limited, I suggest using the 18” x 18” x 10” Box for Shipping three 4+” Males by UPS Ground. I have a large amount of those boxes in stock. If I can pack a mixed (small & large bag fish order) to save you on shipping using UPS Next Day Air or UPS Next Day Air Saver as well. Keep in mind my UPS One Day Ground area is smaller than my ground area previously covered, and UPS does not allow fish to be shipped for more than one-day in Transit. See Shipping Options at https://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=61

Also, consider taking advantage of my offer to deliver fish to CCA meetings.I would like to deliver fish to the November 11, 2017, Meeting. Right now I need about $50 more in orders to be able to make the trip.

Jay