• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WC Nyassachromis boadzulu Kanchedeza (56K WARNING!)

emartin

Members
I finally managed to get some decent pics today for once... They STILL don't do them and their navy blue color justice, but I'll settle for these pics...

Pics of my two Wild Caught Males. Most of the pics are of the alpha male. Subdominant male pics are labeled.

PICT0249.jpg

PICT0251.jpg

The subdominant male, his blue isn't as intense (but came out better in the pic??? weird):
PICT0256.jpg

PICT0262.jpg

PICT0265.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

Back to the alpha male:
PICT0258.jpg

This pic came out really nice:
PICT0264.jpg

More:
PICT0267.jpg

PICT0268.jpg

The pose is bad in this pic, but it shows the blue very well:
PICT0269.jpg

PICT0273.jpg

PICT0286.jpg

The difference between the alpha male and subdominant male. The colors are correctly displayed but still a little washed out.... Awesome fish right?
PICT0289.jpg

PICT0293.jpg

Imagine how nice this shot would've been if the peacock didn't decide to suddenly get in the way!:
PICT0290.jpg

PICT0292.jpg

Last edited:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey E, thanx for sharing your pix.:)

That's a gorgeous Nyassachromis boadzulu Kanchedeza Alpha male you got there. Kudos to you bro!

Ron is right, imagine a female holding a couple dozen F1's in her mouth. That would be incredible, right.:D

Keep'em coming,

Richard

emartin

Members
Imagine the female in the back of the pic that is holding
She is :).

I think she spawned with both males too. I saw her at both spawning sites the past few days...she must've had more eggs she didn't know about LOL

Unfortunately one of my older females died. She was mega old anyway, already full size when I bought her two years ago (probably already 5 years old by then) so she lived a full life... I have a couple fish from her as well, as now does Tony have one of her sons...

Oh well, I still have 3 more wild females (or 2, I'll have to check again) and I'm sure I have more females from all the juvies I have...

JustRon

Members
yeah, she did display a large mouth and I thought she was either holding eggs or food. Good luck and nice fish.