• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Waiting for some new arrivals

MonteSS

Members
Hopefully coming from Florida tomorrow I am getting 20 Rummynose Tetras (always wanted them) and 25 Panda cories. That's right 25 LOL. That should be a hoot playing in the sand in the 75g :)

Video to come.

.....Bill

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Super cool, Bill!

Good luck with those rummynoses... I've never had good luck with keeping them going long-term. :(

Post up some pics/video when you have a chance.

MonteSS

Members
Thanks Tony.

They arrived today packed well but the rummynose didnt make it. I contacted the seller and he was very nice and is giving me a refund on them. He also said they are not that hardy and he has a problem with overnight shipments of them

The Pandas all look good and are mostly hiding now.

I went to Petsmart and got 25 black neons in the dollar sale. They are large and I have always had very good luck with them.

.....Bill

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Black neons are great! I have a large school of them in a 55 and absolutely live them. They do a good job of holding their own in my tank but I don't have any real aggressive fish in there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App