• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tropical Fish Resource

traelman

Members
Hi Guys I was just looking for some opinions on where people in this area go for supplies.

I'm also interested in any breeders that might be in the area.
I live in the Southern MD and there's just not many options here.

TIA

mscichlid

Founder
First and foremost from the many fanatical and fantastic members of CCA. Then if it's beyond the scope of the membership, I go here:

Scales tropical fish warehouse
jehmco
frybabies
twofishguyz
Dr foster and smith
big al's online
aquatic eco systems
that fish place
aquabid

longstocking

Members
CCA members for anything I want used :) I'm cheap :) Or things like rocks and wood :) One of our member is a NLS rep. So I buy some food froim him.
Kens fish for 90% of my food and supplies.
Frybabies Frybabies Frybabies.... did I say Frybabies?? HA HA !
Aquabid... sometimes. not very often. I sell there mostly.
Friends from around the US that I have been in contact with over the years. EX: caves, fish etc

Sometimes... not very often ( not because of lack of quality ).... Scales. I keep weird fish HA HA HA.

House of Tropicals. For my live food.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay, the appropriate (P. C.) answer.

I buy from all of the club sponsors to one extent or another.

The biggest thing is, if you are in the area, join the club. Come to a meeting and see
how much stuff we have there for sale or raffle or auction.
You neve know what you will get.
We always have stuff from the manufactuers and from Scales TFW or one of our other local sponsors. The raffles always have foods, chemicals and other small items in there. At times a filter or a tank.
Watch the Club announcement section each month for a small percentage of what you will find.
Did you notice that I push a lot.

F8LBITE

Members
Another bump for Scales Andrew is really nice and helpful and he has some nice fish there. I had a great experience dealing with Sarah Longstocking for Tangs and I also had a great experience with Julie from Frybabies.

maddog10

Members
Lets us know what you are looking for, chances are we know someone who has it.

We have a couple of members who live in Southern Maryland (Calvert and Charles).