• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tropheus for sale...

longstocking

Members
Either Pm me or email me at Longstocking30@hotmail.com

Quantity discounts are available :)

Tropheus sp. black pemba TR ..... 15+ available. 1+ inch 8.00 each
Bemba.jpg

Tropheus duboisi TR... 20+ available. 1+ inch 8.00 dollars each.
Duboisi.jpg

Tropheus sp. red lupota F1 ...8 available. 1+ inch 12 dollars each.
Tropheuslupota-1.jpg

Tropheus sp. red moliro TR ... 8 available. 1+ inch 10.00 dollars each.
Adultmoliro.jpg

Plenipotentiary-at-large
My Enantiopus are lonely...

...and that means they're not singing as much or as compellingly as they should. If I'm going to spend a year raising baby Tangs, I'd like to compound the investment, as well as the glee, glory and gloating that goes with it (strains of "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" blare in the background). Watchagot? Anybody anywhere have suitable companions as in one day soon to be iridescent shimmering marvels of natural selection and poetry in fleetingly effervescent motion? This is a cichlid club, is it not?

I'll give you the same deal I gave the esteemed Ms. Longstocking, that is to say, a box of rocks. Or something. Even cash, be it however tediously unimaginative and pedestrian.

Regale me if you please...

F8LBITE

Members
Sam the reason I sold my Kilesa is because they are shy fish and need space. Without having a fish room I just couldnt devote as much space as they needed. I kept mine with Paracyps but I read even those will dive bomb and peck the sand sifters.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Stop trying to encourage me...

Sam the reason I sold my Kilesa is because they are shy fish and need space. Without having a fish room I just couldnt devote as much space as they needed. I kept mine with Paracyps but I read even those will dive bomb and peck the sand sifters.

...have to believe that with the multiplicity of options (species) I can find somebodies that can play nice. Not like anyone evolves in a vacuum...well maybe Tea Party members so to speak.

longstocking

Members
I found Paracyps and Cyps to be fine with Kilesa. I even have a jumbo type in with mine. IMO these are your best choices. Now Kitumba.... stay away from, they are evil!

No Tropheus... I know they are pretty.... but they need a 55 or larger and are aggressive. Your fish are peaceful.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
So does anyone have young Paracyps and Cyps?

I found Paracyps and Cyps to be fine with Kilesa. I even have a jumbo type in with mine. IMO these are your best choices. Now Kitumba.... stay away from, they are evil!

No Tropheus... I know they are pretty.... but they need a 55 or larger and are aggressive. Your fish are peaceful.

Mlle. Longstocking hath spoken.