• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tony's (Chip's) Fishroom

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Nice! I watched it this morning here at work on my phone. Need to do it again on a bigger screen to see the big star. LOL
Love the set up.
And as the last one did, I noticed the CCA mention.
Promotion, promotion, promotion.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I too liked the sock.
You guys (Christine, Tony) are so far ahead of me when it comes to the fish room. They are impressive!

lkelly

Members
It should be memorialized in a frame and auctioned off.

If you want to do one of those gag promotional posters when Tony is the featured speaker, I suggest a picture of him dressed up like the Red Hot Chili Peppers (wearing a sock). In the interest of the easily offended I will pass on including the obligatory image.

Jt731

Members
If you watch Joey's 360 build video watch it in the YouTube app on your phone or tablet, you can control the camera with your finger.

On the crappy side Google makes sure every 7 minutes you watch an ad

deff something to look up to. awsome room. frankenstien name really works well with it

chriscoli- yours is awsome too.

both of your setups are a big eye opener for some "newbies" such as myself. truely inspiring, Im in awe, jealous, and want one myself.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks for the kind words, folks. I didn't know Joey would be shooting a video, otherwise I would have prepped and cleaned more. Ah well.

Cheers.

dogofwar

CCA Members
You would have also worn a sport coat ;)

I think he captured your fishroom and big tanks really nicely as it was.

Matt

Thanks for the kind words, folks. I didn't know Joey would be shooting a video, otherwise I would have prepped and cleaned more. Ah well.

Cheers.

chriscoli

Administrator
agreed. I kind of like seeing fishrooms as they really are. It puts to rest some myths about the various ways of keeping tanks.

For example, Joey and I had a brief conversation about mulm and algae. They are not necessarily bad things to have in tanks, but nobody wants to show them.

Termato

Board of Directors
Tony, that's an awesome fish room. True creativity with the setup! I like the alternative piping on the ceiling thing you did. Gave me lots of ideas.

Btw, loved the "FISH" light!