• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Today In The Fishroom Posters

Aquamojo

Members
I've been often asked to make "Today in the Fishroom" posters available. I finally found someone who could produce a high quality poster at a reasonable price. I am going to print a limited number of each poster (50 to be exact). They will be numbered. Each poster is a 24" X 18" glossy finish.

A portion of each poster sold will go toward a special fund that will be donated to the American Cichlid Association in honor of the late Mike Sheridan. The price is $20 (plus $2 for shipping and handling)

If you are interested, please PM me.

Freddie-Poster-2.jpg

Breidohri-Poster-3.jpg

Breidohri-Poster.jpg

Citrinellum-Poster3.jpg

Freddie-Poster3.jpg

Fry-poster.jpg

Managuense-Poster.jpg

Moto-Poster.jpg

Dovii-Poster3.jpg

Synspilum-Poster.jpg

Pearsei-poster.jpg

Jumbo2-poster.jpg

Managuense-2-poster.jpg

Zonatus-Poster.jpg

I chose some of my favorite photos. I will be making a few more. If you have a favorite, please post it here for consideration.

Thanks all.

Mo

Aquamojo

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pat Kelly @ May 14 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thank you sir.
Great pics and a great cause.....(the donations)

[/b]

Thanks Pat. i appreciate the invite to post them.

Mike was a great guy. Always a pleasure to be arond and share experiences. The hobby will sorely miss him.

Mo

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Okay ladies and gents.
Here is your chance to get some fine prints for your fish room walls.

You've seen them before.
You've drooled over them.
Now you too can own them.

lol

D

daniel4832

Mojo,
Mike "talked me into" going to my first ACA convention in the early 80s, and when ever or where ever I saw him, brought a smile to my face. I would love to have a picture of a big "ugly" CA cichlid poster to remind me of him! What a great way to honor the man, and to have a picture of the type of fish that bought so many of us into the cichlid hobby.
Thanks,
Daniel

Aquamojo

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (daniel4832 @ May 14 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Mojo,
Mike "talked me into" going to my first ACA convention in the early 80s, and when ever or where ever I saw him, brought a smile to my face. I would love to have a picture of a big "ugly" CA cichlid poster to remind me of him! What a great way to honor the man, and to have a picture of the type of fish that bought so many of us into the cichlid hobby.
Thanks,
Daniel[/b]

Well said...and i couldn't agree more. One of the first conversations I had with Mike was him telling me that my Citrinellum wasn't "red enough". LOL He said Iwould be better off not stressing the fish out next time...and just leave it home. Tell me what you really think, Mike. LOL

He also sent me a picture of a red parachromis dovii....something I had never seeen up to that point.

Thanks.

Mo

If anyone is interested, simply send me your full name, e-mail and physical address. The posters are still at the printers. I will send out a notice when they are done.