• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Those petsmart fish must be worth more now days?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Man Arrested After Argument At Dundalk PetSmart Turns Violent

i_print.png
Print
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Tyler Waldman, WBAL NewsRadio 1090

• Credit: Baltimore County Police Department
    Duwade Moses

g_transparent.png
A fight in the fish department at a Dundalk PetSmart turned violent early last week.

One customer allegedly stabbed another during the altercation at the store in the 1500 block of Merritt Boulevard. They were fighting, police say, over who was next to be served.

Baltimore County police say Duwade Marshall Moses of the 2700 block of Delk Court and a 51-year-old Dundalk man started spitting at each other, then began throwing merchandise at each other. The victim punched Moses when he saw him reach what he thought to be a possible weapon in his pocket. Moses allegedly pulled out a folding knife and stabbed the victim in his upper body.

Moses, 67, was arrested at the scene and is now free on bond. He is charged with first- and second-degree assault. The victim was taken to an area hospital and is expected to survive.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
LOL
I heard about it on the radio first.

The commentator said that there was now word on if any fish were being thrown.

lol

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
In his defense, finding and getting a Petsmart employee to assist you is an ordeal. But I've never had to stab someone.

Blaise