• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks For Showing

JustRon

Members
I was worried about the number of people that would show to a meeting on such a rainy day, but it was a great showing. Sorry about the laptop, but glad it started to work.

Sorry I missed. I would have traveled in the rain. However we had a flooded basement and I didn't get it pumped out until noon. I had to install a new sump pump and clean the mess.

I was disapoointed again for not being able to attend. I'm glad you had a good showing.

mscichlid

Founder
I too, am sorry I couldn't make it. First there was a family issue. But that got pushed aside when I went into the fishroom to find an inch of water. I spent seven hours vacuuming water with a shop vac and a carpet cleaner. Finally I just started laying towels on the floor to keep the water from seeping into the carpet and pergo floor in the main room. I'm bushed!

DeeCee

Members
I'm glad we had a nice showing too; I was worried about it with the nasty weather.

Thanks, Ron, for speaking -- you may have actually taught me a thing or two....(again)

DC