• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thanks Batfish!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Just wanted to throw out a public thank you to Joshua at Batfish for some really nice fish that I picked up this past week!

Thanks again!

Termato

Board of Directors
WOW, I hadn't known about batfish. Those are some beautiful fish they have in stock from what I see on their site. Thanks for putting this out there.

Becca

Members
WOW, I hadn't known about batfish. Those are some beautiful fish they have in stock from what I see on their site. Thanks for putting this out there.

And it's local - by appointment or you can attend one of the open houses :D.

I've gotten lots of GREAT and hard-to-find fish from Batfish over the years, including, but not limited to:

Biotoecus opercularum
Biotodoma cupido (good with Discus, btw)
Dicrossus maculatus
Creniacara punctulatum
Pseudosphromenus dayi
"Centipede" knife fish

Also a variety of darter tetras, plus an assortment of chocolate and licorice gouramis. Now if he could just find those splash tetras and gemellus barbs I've been after...

Localzoo

Board of Directors
And it's local - by appointment or you can attend one of the open houses :D.

I've gotten lots of GREAT and hard-to-find fish from Batfish over the years, including, but not limited to:

Biotoecus opercularum
Biotodoma cupido (good with Discus, btw)
Dicrossus maculatus
Creniacara punctulatum
Pseudosphromenus dayi
"Centipede" knife fish

Also a variety of darter tetras, plus an assortment of chocolate and licorice gouramis. Now if he could just find those splash tetras and gemellus barbs I've been after...

Lol!
you don't ask him enough.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app