• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks & Tidbits

DeeCee

Members
Hi guys & gals,

I have a family emergency & need to move back to Wisconsin at the end of May.
Can't afford to take stuff with me, so need to find new homes for all my things.

I don't have alot, but there's a few fish tanks ) a 75 and a 50) The 75 is the one that I did the
stained glass back for, but don't worry, you can pull the acrylic sheets off and it's plain glass again.
Both tanks have stands. I also have some small air pumps, HOB and whatever.

Also some good fishroom furniture available -- a loveseat, table, probably an entertainment ctr and computer desk too.
It all needs to be out of here at the end of May, when I leave. And no, I don't have a way to transport it to anyone.
Best offer on everything. Contact me if interested: deecee1960@gmail.com

Thanks all :)

DeeCee

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Again, I'm sorry to see you go Donna, but I hope everything works out for you up there.

Take Care;(

SubMariner

DeeCee

Members
Thanks, Mr Ricardo :)

Life has a way of working out as it's supposed to, so everything will be fine. Just a hectic time right now, but the important thing is to take care of my family. Without family, what does anything else matter?

Here's pictures of the big items available:
50 gal, stands about 50" tall on stand, tank measures 37" long x 19" wide, painted back on tank

100_2840.jpg

This is the 75 gal, tank is brand new, lid doesnt fit all that well, I think the light is brand new as well:

100_2841.jpg

Bedroom set is queen size, with pedestal & mirrored headboard. Matching dresser too.
Sorry, these were quick shots so I didn't even straighten up before pictures (in the middle of fenzied packing LOL)

000_0001.jpg

000_0002.jpg

There's also a computer desk:
000_0004.jpg

Entertainment center
000_0003.jpg

small table, grandma's deacons bench, and a chair
000_0005.jpg

I'll be home Fri night and all day Sunday for grazing - lots of odds & ends like most people have or need.
Heee heee. Email me or PM me if you'd like to come & see stuff.
First come, first served. All items are Best Offer, I need to take whatever I can get in order to move quickly.
Please be fair. Thanks!

DeeCee

DeeCee

DeeCee

Members
BTW -- thanks CCA for letting me post this here! I appreciate it & will miss you guys.

Ooops, there's a couple of fish racks here too. And lots of other stuff - vacuum cleaners, plants, fake trees.....oh meee oh my.

kaj41354

Members
Donna,

I really am sorry to see you go. And I hardly got to know you! You will be missed but, I am sure we will all run into you at one time or another in the future. Best of Luck from PA

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Donna, you know that you can still stay in contact with us via the CCA Forum, right! So don't be a stranger.

SubMariner

DeeCee

Members
LOL, Ricardo, I know. Sorry I haven't been around much lately, I've just been swamped - trying to sub-let the apartment, find homes for fish & tanks & all the furniture & odds & ends. I'm only able to take what fits in the car, since I'll be staying at my Mom's house so I can take care of her.

Only one more week before I hit the road, and still lots left!

DeeCee

DeeCee

Members
I still need to find a good home for the 75 gal tank, stand, lights etc! I have 2 discus, 6 clown loaches, some neon tetra & a couple UI cats in there as well as a couple plants......... It has to be out of here by next Saturday -- anyone ???

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ May 24 2008, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I still need to find a good home for the 75 gal tank, stand, lights etc! I have 2 discus, 6 clown loaches, some neon tetra & a couple UI cats in there as well as a couple plants......... It has to be out of here by next Saturday -- anyone ???

DC[/b]

DC, are you suggesting a contribution to the Ricardoneeda75gallon fund??? You are Wunderbar!!!Wundervoll!!!Wonderful!!! :lol:

DeeCee

Members
And risk the wrath of Mrs. Ricardo? Do you think I'm INSANE ?????????? :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

HA, good try though Richard! Better luck next time :lol:

DeeCee

DeeCee

Members
75 gal tank & set up is SOLD -- Thank you!

Computer desk is SOLD -- Thank you again!

Entertainment Center is SOLD - Thank you too!

Loveseat is SOLD - thanks!

The only big items left are the bedroom set -- you guys are really missing out on this one. It's awesome.
There's also a small table & chair, and grandmas antique deacons bench, and a couple more small tables, fake trees,
small air pumps, Emperor 400s, etc etc etc..........lots of small stuff & pictures too. I'm home all day Sunday, so if you'd
like to stop by, PM or email me, I'm in Laurel.

Thank you everyone and have a great holiday weekend!

DeeCee

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ May 24 2008, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
And risk the wrath of Mrs. Ricardo? Do you think I'm INSANE ?????????? :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

HA, good try though Richard! Better luck next time :lol:

DeeCee[/b]

Ha!!! Love Ya!!!

RM

DeeCee

Members
Bedroom set is now sold as well - WHEW. I was worried I was gonna have to tell Ricardo it was a fish tank in order to get it out of here! Heee heee!

If anyone is looking for small air pumps, Emperor 400s, new canister filter, or fish racks, or other household items (small TV, CD Player, crockpot, quesadilla maker, mixers, small dining room table with leaves, brand new electronic dart board, antique deacons bench, small side tables, indoor grill, sewing table.........etc) then come over Wednesday or Saturday & graze at will for best offer prices. PM me for address & phone.

Thanks again to CCA for allowing me to post this stuff here, I REALLY appreciate it! Ya'll are the best! :happy0158:

DeeCee

DeeCee

Members
Just a quick reminder to everyone that everything HAS to be gone no later than Saturday! :wacko:
Thanks!
DeeCee