• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tank donation to teacher?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Found this ad on craigslist. I know there are quite a bit of people from the baltimore area. Someone willing to donate a tank to a high school biology teacher should check out this ad:

http://baltimore.craigslist.org/for/1240738295.html

Body of message:

I'm a high school biology teacher in Reisterstown. I want to start using aquariums in my classroom to give a living visual example of what we are talking about to my students. I would like a large aquarium, but several smaller ones could be useful also. If anyone out there would be willing to donate (or sell cheap) their aquarium that they were looking to get rid of, it would be greatly appreciated and go to a great use. Thanks!

Good way to spread the hobby. Put a CCA sticker on the tank and maybe we'd get a few high school kids interested.

longstocking

Members
how about this...

Anyone have a used tank they want to get rid of?

Then maybe the CCA will pay for it and put a sticker on it.... of course this would have to get approved by the board.

Big meaning 55 or under?

I'm thinking and typing at the same time....