• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tangs avail at ACA-Foai, Julies, Buescheri

Charlutz

Members
I'll have

cyathopharynx foai moliro green marble 2-3" $12, $16 (Pics of dads below that Kevin took)
julidochromis transcriptus kissi pemba 3/4", $6
neo. buescheri zaire gold adults. Zaire gold is the one in my avatar., $14

Please let me know if you are interested as I am not staying at the hotel and will only bring them if people are interested.
smile.gif

moliro4-1.jpg

moliro4.jpg

moliro3.jpg

Moliro2.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
TOTALLY HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING...

Could foai work with Callochromis and Cyp leptosoma in a 6' 125? Would this be an interesting tank?

Can you sex them at that size, Charlie?

Charlutz

Members
I *might* be able to pick out a male by behavior and a little color in the fins, but no way to tell females. For anyone that buys a group, I'm sure by the time they grow out I'll have males to swap out if you somehow end up with all females, so sexing them shouldn't be an issue. The callos on the other hand ... are just too aggressive. Cyathopharynx are big big wimps. They work with cyps, altos, gobies and not much else. None of the aggressive lamps. Not callos. Maybe xenos or enantiopus with enough floor space. Sorry, Tone, wouldn't work in the long run.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks Charlie. I'd rather hear that they don't work now than find out the hard way down the road.

They truly are magnificent looking fish.