• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Super fast water changes

Peacockbass

Hello just wanted to show you guys my new water change setup. I went to home depot and purchased a flotec utility pump. most of my tanks are in the basement so i mounted the pump in the window. the pump comes with a 6 foot 5/8inch garden hose for the intake, which i necked down to 1/2 inch and added clear tubing to reach all of my tanks. I live in a row home so i needed to get the water away from my house. On the exit side of the pump i added a 60 foot garden hose. that reaches all the way to my ally. just plug in the pump and your ready to start cleaning. this setup saves me over a hour and half over using the python and i never have to worry about the sink overflowing from the python. Not to mention it saves on water, cause the sinks not running all the time to power the python. anyway it works great. the best 80 bucks i ever spent.

breedingsetup 009.jpg

breedingsetup 010.jpg

breedingsetup 011.jpg