• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Stack stone - $50

tremper

Members
Hi Guys,

First, the tank is a disaster, tomorrow morning is cleaning day.........

I have about 30 pieces of a stone, sorry don't know the type, that I used to aquascape a 150 tall, bottom to about 2/3 up the full back of the tank. The pic below is approximately 1/3 of the stone available. I'm selling it all, as you can see from the first pic, I'm trying to figure out whether I prefer driftwood or stone and the driftwood won.

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

I paid about $110 at a quarry up in PA and I think it is in the 300# range as far as weight. It's a nice uniform grade and very stackable. Remember, this tank is 48" wide and 36" tall.......

I'm willing to bring it to the meeting tomorrow, but only if I have a firm commitment. Most of it is in the basement so its a job to get it out.

Send me a PM if interested and can commit 100%. First PM wins.

Thanks

Joseph

IMG_3173.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

IMG_3175.jpg

tremper

Members
btw, I find the driftwood at a beach near my parents house in southern VA. Its great. I take various size wood drills bits and put 2-5" deep holes in diameters of .75 up to 1.5". The fry love it........