• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Special Order List Available until Sunday August 20.

Jay

CCA Members
Thank you to everyone that participated in the last special order list. This has enabled me to set up another order quickly. I need your help with this order to make it better. Please consider purchasing fish from the long Special order list on my web site at http://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=21 Lots of great Lake Malawi Cichlids on the list. 1.5-2" Sex Uncertain and 2-2.75" Sex Uncertain are now available in 6 packs. Single Males in 3-3.75" and XL 4-4.75+" Size were available.

Web Site Update

As of: 8/13/2017:

See Web Site at http://www.cichlidsarespecial.com/

Shipping by Fed Ex or SWA Cargo

Local Pick up in York, PA by Appointment

Returning customers get discounts on non-sale fish priced over $10

Please note the cart is set to add the discount club price back into sale prices to prevent double discounts.. In most cases this results in the proper price below on your invoice. However, sometimes the cart fails to deduct the discount club discount and can cause the invoice to be wrong. If this occurs, please contact me and I will correct it for you. A change to how this is done is in the works.

Aulonocara Peacocks:

Aulonocara sp. Ngara (Ngara Flametail) One 3” Male ($22), One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($36), One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($45).

Aulonocara stuartgranti Usisya Flavescent: Two 3.5” Males ($26 each), One 3” Male ($22), Two 1” Sex Uncertain Three Packs ($24 each), One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($36), One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($45)

Aulonocara maulana Bi-Color: One 3” Male ($22), One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($36), Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain Three Packs ($24 each), One 1.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($45), Two 2” Sex Uncertain Three Packs ($27 each), One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($51)

Aulonocara stuargranti Chipoka (Maleri Orange): One 3” Male ($22), Four 2.5” Males ($16 each), One 1” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($36), Two 1.5” Sex Uncertain 3 Packs ($24 each), One 2” Sex Uncertain 6 Pack ($45).

Lake Malawi Haplochromis:

Nimbochromis venustus: (Two 4” Males ($30 each)

Protomelas sp. “steveni Taiwan” (Taiwan Reef): Three 3” Males ($22 each), One 2.5” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($78-New Arrivals)

Lake Malawi Mbuna:

Cyntilapia zebriodes “Ntekete” (White/Red Top) Rare: One 4” Male ($20), One 3” Male ($15), Three 2.5” Males ($12 each), One 1.5” Sex Uncertain six Pack ($36), One 2” Sex Uncertain Six Pack ($38).