• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Someone at CMAS organizing group buy Black ocellaris clown

TheWire

Members
THought i want to share Please read and goto CMAS site if you are interested, under open discussion

CMAS by WDLV
Several of you have asked me about getting in black ocellaris clowns.

If enough people are interested, I can bring in an order. The deal is that I can get them for $20/ea for mis-bars and $40/ea for full-bars.

I'm listing this as a group order because the minimum order required to offset the shipping costs is $600. That's a minimum of 30 mis-bars (one fewer fish for every full bar request.)

This is a special for the club as normally I would have to bring in a minimum of 150 fish from this source. If anyone wants any Solomon Island percs, I can bring some of those in on the same order.

Payment in full will be required before I have the order shipped. These fish are bred based on demand, so it will take several (6-8) weeks for them to be large enough to ship.

If you have questions, please post them here so that everyone may benefit from them.