• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Some fish and live food for sale

IndianaSam

CCA Members
I've got the following things for sale. Pick up is in Rockville near Richard Montgomery High School.

As an explanation, I'm slowly divesting myself of all my tanks and livestock in preparation for a complete basement remodel in which I'll be setting up a "proper" fish room.

6 - Geophagus sp "Red head Tapajos" -- $80 for the group, bring your own 5 gallon bucket
Bought these a few months ago and they're happily living in my 135G. Looks like one male and 5 females, but I'm no expert. One female looks like she had small injury, but it is healing well.

IMG_2268.jpeg

5 - juvenile German Blue Rams -- $10 for the group
Happily eating brine shrimp and grindal worms with some flake mixed in. They're the spawn of the pair listed below.

IMG_2277.jpeg

2 - Adult German Blue Rams (M/F) -- $5 for the pair
These two are getting older, but have spawned multiple times for me. Might just throw them in free with the juveniles if you want them. The female is looking a little rough

IMG_2280.jpeg
IMG_2278.jpeg

Grindal worm cultures -- $30
Productive cultures in 6 containers with some baby food that I've been giving them. They're cultured in coconut coir.

IMG_2282.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg

Brine shrimp cysts and hatching setup -- $35
Mostly full, nearly new container of high hatch rate brine shrimp cysts with hatcheries. The cysts are kept refrigerated. I also have a brine shrimp sieve to throw in.

IMG_2283.jpeg

IMG_2284.jpeg