• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Snakes On A Plane

marya

Members
Chad and I went with a bunch of friends to see SOAP last night. We had a great time. I would recommend it, but it's one of those things that you've probably already decided whether you'd enjoy or not, lol. No surprises, you get what you pay for. You get Sam. You get snakes. You get em all on a plane with lots of screaming. If you go, go in a group or at least see it in a really crowded theater so that you get the whole party atmosphere going. :D

L

Larry-T

Chad and I went with a bunch of friends to see SOAP last night. We had a great time. I would recommend it, but it's one of those things that you've probably already decided whether you'd enjoy or not, lol. No surprises, you get what you pay for. You get Sam. You get snakes. You get em all on a plane with lots of screaming. If you go, go in a group or at least see it in a really crowded theater so that you get the whole party atmosphere going. :D
[/b]

Don't forget "Unless you can completely put all of your knowledge of snakes out of your mind, don't see this movie unless you are totally ignorant of anything having to do with snakes."

marya

Members
Well I think that goes without saying, lol. If you can suspend your disbelief that the most efficient way gangsters can murder a star witness is to load the cargo hold of his plane with snakes then ignoring the natural behaviors of said snakes is a piece of cake. This purely for campy fun. :p

Don't forget "Unless you can completely put all of your knowledge of snakes out of your mind, don't see this movie unless you are totally ignorant of anything having to do with snakes."
[/quote]