• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Similis Shell Dweller Colony For Sale

Jelimafish

CCA Members
I have a colony of Neolamprologus similis which includes 3 Adult Males and 4 Adult Females along with several juveniles at different stages of growth. I would prefer to sell the colony as a whole. I will be grabbing some PVC elbows and getting all of the fish out of their shells so that I can get an accurate count and some recent photos. It may take some time to ensure that all of the fish can easily be caught but I wanted to post this thread to see if anyone is interested.

Older Photo:

BMANaWR.jpg

Amberstephens12

CCA Members
I have a colony of Neolamprologus similis which includes 3 Adult Males and 4 Adult Females along with several juveniles at different stages of growth. I would prefer to sell the colony as a whole. I will be grabbing some PVC elbows and getting all of the fish out of their shells so that I can get an accurate count and some recent photos. It may take some time to ensure that all of the fish can easily be caught but I wanted to post this thread to see if anyone is interested.

Older Photo:

BMANaWR.jpg

Older Photo:

BMANaWR.jpg
Are the similis still available?